Returns and Exchanges
1. Due to the limited nature of each release, we are unable to offer exchanges or returns due to change of mind.
2. In the unfortunate circumstances of a minor fault, a free repair of the garment will be first offered. If the garment cannot be repaired, a replacement garment will be sent to the customer if available. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
3. In the case of a major fault, the customer will be offered their choice of a replacement (where available) or refund. A major fault applies when;
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
4. Faulty items must be first sent by tracked postage at the customers cost. Where a garment is deemed faulty on return, postage costs will be refunded to the customer.
5. Due to the handmade nature of each garment, there may be slight variations from garment to garment. Certain fabrics are designed to variations along the grain, and we endeavour to have this noted on the product descriptions where applicable.
We strive hard here at Fabled Folk Collective to ensure that all consumer rights are protected, if you have any further queries or concerns, please contact us.